1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 Tbs. fresh chopped garlic
1 lb. MATCH® beef
4 Tbls. taco seasoning
1 Tbls. ground cumin
2 cups drained and rinsed canned black beans
1 jalapeno diced – with seeds
6-8 hard or soft taco shells
Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream guacamole, cheese, taco sauce or your favorite toppings.
1. Add olive oil to saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes until onions are clear but not brown.
2. Add garlic. Sauté for one minute.
3. Add MATCH® beef and break apart with fork. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add taco seasoning and cumin. Increase heat to medium/high and continue browning MATCH® beef until outside is crispy.
5. Add black beans and reduce heat to medium.
6. Add jalapeno. Serve with your favorite taco shells and your favorite toppings.