1 lb. MATCH® Chicken
1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
3 Tbs. olive oil (divided)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. flour
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp. dry thyme
1/2 tsp. dry oregano
1 cup broth
2 Tbs. lemon juice
2 Tbs. dry white wine (optional)
salt to taste
1. Shape MATCH® Chicken into 4 thin cutlets. Coat cutlets with bread crumbs.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat. Add cutlets; cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
3. Place cutlets in shallow baking dish; cover and place in warm oven. Wipe crumbs from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic; cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 1 minute.
4. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and seasoning. Cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in broth, lemon juice, wine, and salt; cook until thickened, stirring continuously, about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Spoon over MATCH® chicken cutlets, top with parsley garnish, a few capers and enjoy!